Meeting and introduction
With the Vespa Scooter to Tivoli
Exclusive and in your language
The tour is organised only for you and your fellow travellers. No additional visitors are able to take part. You will receive an audio guide that you can set to your required language.
- Route to Tivoli
- Self-driver or expert driver (as booked)
- Entrance to Hadrians Roman Villa
- Lunch in a typical trattoria in Tivoli
- Entrance to the gardens of the Villa d’Este complet with water games
- Villa Gregoriana
Additional services on request:
- Accompanied by a private tourist guide in your language (360 €)
- Departure with the scooters directly from your hotel
- Any connecting program from our catalog
- ontinue with a bespoke program according to your wishes
- Option 1: From € 240 per person (for 2 people on a Vespa)
- Option 2: From € 285 per person (for 1 person per Vespa)
- Option 3: From € 320 per person (1 person + private driver per Vespa)
The indicated price has been calculated for 2 participants including entrance fees, travel expenses and lunch and is for orientation. It will be recalculated with your request for a proposal. This tour is also suitable for private groups. Please tell us the number of participants and the desired options.
We will meet you at 10 a.m. in Rome in Via Cavour, unless otherwise agreed
This program can be booked all year round. A valid driving licence is required for self-driving cars. You will receive an introduction, but it is recommended that you are safe to handle two-wheelers. It is also possible to order a driver for you. Then you can just enjoy the ride and have a look around.
In case of bad weather, the trip can be moved to another day.
The journey on a Vespa takes you from Rome via the former Roman road Via Tiburtina through the Roman Campagna to Tivoli. The drive leads past magnificent villas. At the most beautiful there is a shortstop for a photo. In Tivoli, you have access to the grounds of the Roman villa of Emperor Hadrian, a vast area with exciting excavations. After lunch at a trattoria in Tivoli, visit the gardens of Villa d’Este with its beautiful water features.
With an audio guide, you will get information about the interesting sights on the individual sites.
On the way back, take a detour to Villa Gregoriana. On your return to Rome, you will receive a small souvenir of an unforgettable and eventful day.