Madina • Teatro alla Scala
Madina - Teatro alla Scala
The Madina ballet bases on the novel La ragazza che non voleva morire (The girl who didn't want to die) by Emmanuelle de Villepin.
Fabio Vacchi composed the music. It is the first performance ever at the Teatro alla Scala.
According to the choreography by Mauro Bigonzetti and the stage design by Carlo Cerri, Roberto Bolle will dance in the performances on October 1st, 7th, 12th and 14th, 2021.
Experience the ballet Madina at the Teatro alla Scala. Our superior package includes an exclusive music tour with premium tickets at La Scala in Milan, two nights in Milan, a private city tour in your language, an exclusive dinner and an aperitif with a light meal before the performance at La Scala in Milan.
Madina from 1 to 14 October 2021
- New Teatro alla Scala production
- First performance ever
- Commissioned by Teatro alla Scala and SIAE
- Libretto by Emmanuelle de Villepin based on her novel La ragazza che non voleva morire.
- Choreography • Mauro Bigonzetti
- Conductor • Michele Gamba
- Lights and sets • Carlo Cerri
- Costumes • Maurizio Millenotti
- Costume designer's collaborator • Irene Monti
- Étoile • Roberto Bolle (1, 7, 12 and 14)
- Madina • Antonella Albano
- Mezzo-soprano • Anna-Doris Capitelli
- Tenor • Chuan Wang
- Actor • Fabrizio Falco
Events Search and Views Navigation