Your Cart is empty.
Cycling Holiday with Ship from Venice to MantuaYou can make the trip in two directions: either from Venice to Mantua or from Mantua to Venice Find here the complete program day by day of the cycling holiday Italy between Mantua and Venice. Enjoy seven overnights on board a swimming hotel along the Po river in the Italian Padana Plain. The daily cycling route is 25-55 km on paved cycle paths and roads with little traffic. The cycling tour is also suitable for families with children. During your cycling holiday, combine light physical activity with the cultural treasures and culinary delights of northern Italy. Get to know Venice and Mantua on a guided tour and visit a cheese factory, where you'll be introduced to the secrets of the famous Grana Padano, which you'll taste on site. And if you don't want to cycle, you can also cover stages or parts of it by boat. The cycling holiday is also suitable for children. You can bring your bike or rent bikes, also e-bikes. The ships are comfortably equipped and you can choose the type of cabin.
The complete program of the bike tour day after day
- Total length in 7 days: 190/205 km
- Total gradient: 20 m
- Terrain: 95% paved paths and small roads, 5% unpaved ground
- The bike tour leads mainly along the rivers and canals of the Po Valley
- The daily stages are from 25 to 55 km long
- The ship is anchored at night
- In order to shorten stages and enjoy the cruise, some sections are covered by the ship