2024-09-14 00:00:002024-09-21 23:59:59Mantova(Lombardy), 46100 Mantua, Province of Mantua, Mantuahttps://www.m24o.net/event/mantua-to-venice-by-bike-and-boat-9-14-2024/
A week by bike and boat from Mantua to Venice from September 14, 2024 on board the Vita Pugna. The cycling holiday is suitable for all cyclists.
Mantua to Venice by Bike and Boat • 9/14/2024 | €1600
The Mantua to Venice bike and boat tour is a fantastic way to explore the beauty and diversity of Northern Italy and the charming towns, rich in cultural heritage. The one-week cycling holiday starts in Mantua, a small town surrounded by three lakes, and finishes in Venice the most gorgeous city in the world. The daily cycling distance is 25-55 km on paved bike paths and roads with little traffic. You spend the nights on board a floating hotel.
Bike and Boat • Departure from Mantua • Dates and Prices 2024
Total length in 7 days: 190/205 km
Total gradient: 20 m
Terrain: 95% paved paths and small roads, 5% unpaved ground
The bike tour leads mainly along the rivers and canals of the Po Plain
The daily stages are from 25 to 55 km long
The ship is anchored at night
In order to shorten stages and enjoy the cruise, some sections are covered by the ship
Services and Prices of the Bike and Boat Tour Italy
Below you will find the included services and an idea of the price.
• The indicated price is per adult in a two-bed cabin for 7 nights in half board and lunch package.
• The price depends on the season and the ship.
• City tours and tastings are included in the price.
• 7 overnights /Breakfast
• Self-made packed lunch
• 6 dinners
• Welcome drink
• Coffee and tea, water on board
• Sheets and towels
• Courtesy kit
• Mid-week cabin cleaning service and towel change
• Bike helmet (to book in advance)
• App including maps, roadbook, points of interest and GPS tracks
• Digital tour information
• English-speaking tour leader within an international group
• Second tour leader with a minimum of 22 people (only aboard Ave Maria)
• Guided visit in Mantua
• Visit of a cheese factory with a tasting of typical Grana Padano
• Visit of Carousel and Street Entertainment Museum
• Visit of a historic glass factory on Murano island
• Some short walking tours
• Harbour charges
• Bus transfer Ferrara-Zelo / Ferrara-Adria
• 1 dinner in Mantua
• Beverages on board (Wine, beer)
• Museums, fees and extras in general
• Ticket for public transportation in Venice and lagoon (we suggest the ACTV 48h-ticket)
• Venice Municipality Access Fee: it is expected to enter into force on January 1st,
Supplements per person
• From € 350 single cabin
• From € 900 twin cabin single use
• 250 € superior cabin upper deck
• From € 750 3rd person in triple cabin
• 50 € special diet (gluten-free, lactose-free and vegan diets)
Rental bikes including insurance against theft and damage:
• 110 € Touring bike
• 270 € E-bike | limited availability
• Insurance against theft and damage is included.
• Own bicycles are not allowed on board.
Connection Program in Italy
• Transfer back to the starting point
• Extra nights in Mantua, Venice or any other Italian city with cultural highlights
• Please indicate with your booking request eventually extras or reductions