MANFRED HONECK conducts at the Maggio Musicale Fiorentino Festival in Florence on July 7, 2022. Exclusive music trip with m24o.
MANFRED HONECK • Maggio Musicale Fiorentino | July 7, 2022
MANFRED HONECK – Festival of the Maggio Musicale Fiorentino 2022
Manfred Honeck – July 7, 2022
Ludwig van Beethoven
- Coriolan, ouverture in do minore op. 62
- Meeresstille und glückliche Fahrt (Calma di mare e viaggio felice), op. 112
- Fantasia Corale in do minore op. 80 per pianoforte, soli, coro e orchestra
Richard Strauss/Manfred Honeck • Elektra Suite
Conductor • Manfred Honeck
Chorus and Orchestra of the Maggio Musicale Fiorentino
Chrous Master • Lorenzo Fratini
Piano • Andrea Lucchesini
Symphony concerts at the Festival Maggio Musicale Fiorentino 2022
- Opening concert with Daniele Gatti on April 26, 2022, 8:00 p.m.
- Vladimir Spivakov / The National Philharmonic Orchestra of Russia on April 28, 2022, 8:00 p.m.
- Zubin Mehta on April 29, 2022, 8:00 p.m.
- Zubin Mehta on May 26, 2022, 8:00 p.m.
- Daniele Gatti on June 17, 2022, 8:00 p.m.
- Myung-Whun Chung on June 22, 2022, 8:00 p.m.
- Daniele Gatti on June 30, 2022, 8:00 p.m.
- Manfred Honeck on July 7, 2022, 2022, 8:00 p.m.
- Zubin Mehta on July 13, 2022, 8:00 p.m.
- Zubin Mehta on July 14, 2022, 8:00 p.m.
Services and Prices
The price of the opera package depends on the selected hotel and the seats in the Florence Opera House. Please specify with your request if you prefer the essential package (ticket and hotel) or the superior package with dinner, aperitif with light meal before the performance, and private city walking tour in Florence.
Tickets for the concert “Manfred Honeck” at the Opera Florence
Choose a date for the concert and find your ticket and hotel with our music travel packages to Italy. Enjoy a top music event at Teatro del Maggio Florence. With your package, you get two nights in a selected hotel in Florence and premium tickets for the concert with Manfred Honeck at the New Florence Opera House.
On request, we can organize other private visits with the Uffizi or other museums in Florence, wine tasting tours, day trips to the cultural Tuscan cities of Lucca, Siena, Volterra, San Gimignano or a trip through all of Italy, also with other music events at La Scala in Milan, the Teatro La Fenice Venice, the Teatro San Carlo Naples or any other of your choice.